Saturday, October 28, 2006

howdy tanakacchi?!? < lol wtf drift?
ok nothin much on the forum...well except for the B&I drama...and i need to chill...workday is again tomorrow...damn i need sumthin! its ugly that i keep typing periods after each line...see? ok i'll be doin full time on this blog...wonkyblog that is so here's a list of what you can expect here in my new lil home with reina <3

01. tanakacchi news and updates (what she's up to and stuff)
02. the wonkees updates and stuff (what's the wonky crew is talkin about and what's happenin on the wonkyville)
03. news on JPH!P and who's messing with who and stuff (not really)
04. tanakacchi goodies (still a work in progress though)
05. and some stuff about my not-so-interesting life (100% wonkyfied)


i think that's most of it, give me time i'll make up somethin more XD
and for now...here's my first Reina Tanaka OPV live on YouTube!(excuse my pimpin)



Click and Tell Me Waccha Think

No comments: